lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Why do we have to invent and hide info in our CVs??



Guys!

I have wrote an article in my website just to update it but then got excited and added some comments that might be interesting to read!
http://www.nereacarrion.com/finances.html

We are as we are, and we should be transparent and proud of it, all this tendency of manipulating our CVs, adding stuff, deleting stuff, etc, etc well I never liked it although I have to say I have done it too! But stopping now! That´s it, I am done in following these rules that someone created!

New companies hopefully care more about attitude and many other more important things! well I believe they do! And if they don´t they will have to as we are stopping this fa*e CVs!


Things to care about when you hire someone.
Attitude
Enthusiasm
Carisma
Selfmotivation
Happiness
Creativity


Good night! Day!




Filled Under:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario