martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

I will tell you a story...



When I thought about the idea of making people happier and then about the blog I started to look for domains for it, and for my surprise! I found Forahappyworld.com available! AVAILABLE! How is that possible???!!!!!!! Nobody has imagined this before? nobody has dreamed with a happy world around?
I have! And, not just ones, I dream with this very often! Is this possible? Is it possible people smiling to each other on the street for no reason? I want it to be possible!! Do you?

I propose everyone to start doing it, just one more smile will make some difference, so just do it!
It was also available in Spanish! so I bought it too! And, I guess available in many other languages, I kind of prefer not to know it for now, was shocking enough!

Interesting was the fact of searching it in Internet, where I just found few things about happiness, the first coming up was:
http://www.behappymagazine.co.uk/
Luxury Holiday Cottage...

I am sure it is an amazing magazine!! But are we not just relating happiness with MONEY too much?

Filled Under:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario