lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

UNIQUE PEOPLE



Guys or girls don't understand you, or let's say... Nobody understands you!?!
Well you are not the only one I have to say.

What an amazing conclusion I got the other day after a flash of inspiration!!! ;)

We are ALL UNIQUE, it means You are unique! He is unique. She is unique! I am unique!! YESSS!! So, how can anyone understand you? Or understand me? So understand to each other? It doesn't really make sense right!?!

Unless we ALL accept that fact. Is this really why we feel no one understands us?


But instead of being aware of this we decide to follow the sheep. Which is not a bad thing to do of course, but...
Is it what we all honestly like doing?

Wouldn't it sound better to get to understand this, accept it, follow and be proud of our uniqueness? And, support other's uniqueness as well as learn from them?
Note: Thanks Nick for the helping me to conclude this! hehe

Filled Under:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario